BenCham South China Content and Assistant Manager
The Benelux Chamber of Commerce South China (BenCham) strives to provide its members with the information, resources and contacts they need to succeed through its extensive professional network. It is an independent, non-profit member organization and the only Chamber of Commerce that is recognized and supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in China. The Benelux Chamber of Commerce has three chapters in China: North China (Beijing), East China (Shanghai) and South China (Pearl River Delta).
We are looking for a part-time skilled Content Manager & Assistant to the Community Manager.
Candidate should be available in short notice in Shenzhen or Guangzhou.
- Create and publish social media contents
- Raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices
- Assist the Community Manager with the planning, promotion and organization of events
- Maintain and develop relationship with local community, government agencies, chambers of commerce & industry associations
- Assist the community manager in his daily tasks
- Create and publish engaging and added value contents
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Update and develop site content including style and layout
- Monitor web traffic and other social media metrics to identify best practices in terms of online presence and brand awareness
- Chinese nationals only preferably already located in Shenzhen or Guangzhou
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience in an international environment, with at least 2 years in content writing
- Language skills: Fluency in English (oral & written) and fluency in Mandarin (oral & written) knowledge of Cantonese, Dutch and French will be considered as a plus.
- Familiar with the use of social platforms, Microsoft office and good computer skills.
- Outgoing personality with excellent social, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Affinity with diplomacy
- Self-motivated, independent with strong problem-solving abilities
If you are the right person for a challenging and interesting job with future prospects, please send your cover letter together with an updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com.