BenCham South China General Manager
Are you looking for a challenging but interesting position? Have you the spirit of a leader with strong management skills, motivation, ambition, and a good imagination? Are you looking to lead a business community and are you willing to make a difference for Benelux businesses? Then, you might be the person we are looking for. Join the BenCham South China team and let’s grow together.
We are looking for a productive & talented professional to manage a business community with its members, friends, partners, diplomatic corporations, government agencies, and media content. Candidate should be available in short notice in Guangzhou.
- Open for both Chinese nationals and foreigners.
- Bachelor or master’s degree holder.
- At least 6 years of work experience in an international environment with at least 3 years in a leadership function.
- Preferred affiliation to Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxemburg (citizens, alumni, people with past living experience in the Benelux) will be considered as a plus.
- Language skills: Fluency in English (oral & written) and knowledge of Dutch, French, and Mandarin will be considered as a plus.
- Proficient writing skills (English)
- Social media skills and interest
- Interpersonal, solid organizational, planning & social skills required with affinity with diplomacy
- People with past professional experiences with chambers of commerce, consulates … will be preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
The Benelux Chamber of Commerce in China (BenCham) represents the business community of the three countries of Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg. The Chamber strives to provide its members with the information, resources and contacts that they need to succeed in China. BenCham is an independent, non-profit member organization and the only Chamber of Commerce which is recognized and supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in China. BenCham has three chapters in China: Shanghai, Beijing and Pearl River Delta (Greater Bay Area).