- digital marketing social media manager
Digital Marketing - Social Media Manager
Our company, a professional and fast growing procurement company focused on supplying equipment, decoration and finishing materials for Africa and based in Shenzhen, is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to increase its visibility and presence on line in order to expand its customer base.
- Objective: Reinforce and develop our company visibility among African and Belgian companies through social media marketing campaign and active online marketing strategy in order to generate new leads, develop and sustain sales to African buyers.
- Job Description:
1. Understand the company services and expertise in different sectors and analyze the recipient markets in Africa, and define the appropriate online marketing plan with help of sales manager.
2. Implement the online marketing strategy: selecting and finding the right online channel including professional platforms; developing and oversee the production of material to be used for text and video posting on social media.
3. Be responsible for managing and maintaining the company website and various media platform content (FB, whatsap, linkedin), and improving the traffic to our website and media platforms, so as to improve brand awareness effectively and drive the sales to the Consumer market.
4. Responsible for preparation and management of occasional offline exhibition or promotional in coordination with the sales manager.
- Candidate Profile requirement
1. Previous experience in social media marketing on online platform for international market in industrial products sector (B2C) or (B2B)
2. Proven track record and experience in organizing digital events and promotion.
3. Good knowledge of social media platform and the software used on these platforms to edit and create content including (Photoshop or other video editing software)
4. Fluent English speaking and writing, with good article writing skill and creative mind
5. Languages skills: good oral and verbal skill in English to be able to write good text in English.
Optional French fluency would be a deciding factor.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send resume and personal bio to the email addresses shown below:
Venture Building, Ke Yuan South Road, Shenzhen - China