MOORE (MS ADVISORY) - MANAGER
Moore (MS Advisory) - Manager
Moore is an international Accountancy and Consulting network with headquarters in London. The group is one of the largest accounting and consulting networks worldwide, with a group revenue of US$ 3.06 billion and a presence in 112 countries.
MS Advisory is a financial advisory firm, which is part of Moore Belgium and a member of the Moore Global network. Our mission is to provide a full range of financial services to foreign enterprises active in China and Hong Kong, where we focus on delivering transparency, compliance and sustainability to businesses. Since 2011, we have supported foreign enterprises across all provinces of Mainland China and Hong Kong with Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Corporate Services.
At this moment, we are searching for a Manager (foreign nationals welcome) to support and join our growing team in our office in Shanghai.
The job responsibilities are the following:
Business Development and Sales (40%)
- Responsible for developing new business, with focus on developing new clients, by using his/her network, developing new leads;
- Attend relevant business development events and conferences, develop relationships with (potential) clients and stakeholders in the local business community.
Client management and Project management (60%)
- Responsible for managing key-accounts, you will be the client’s contact person;
- Advise foreign SME clients in China on all subjects related to the business environment in China, considering the international context, by leading and working together with a team of local and international accounting - and tax professionals;
- Manage set-up/takeover of new accounting clients, responsible for project management of ongoing projects;
- Lead projects and team on projects related to taxation and finance, support Managing Director
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Tax, Accounting or related
- Strong understanding and proven experience in the fields of taxation in China
- Good understanding of financial management and requirements of SME’s in China and in the international aspect
- At least 5 years work experience; eligible for work permit requirements of China (Shanghai) and currently based in Shanghai.
- Team player and highly adaptable working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Business level fluency in English is a must; Business level fluency in German is a strong benefit
- Eligible for Chinese work visa
Please send your resume and (brief) motivation letter in English to email@example.com; candidates we presume suitable for the role will be contacted.