Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Implement and track the training plan developed by the workshop.
2. Identify and evaluate environmental factors and hazards in the work, train, regularly check the safety behavior of employees, and inspect the safety environment.
3. Implement the production plan of the workshop. Check and monitor production progress and discipline.
4. Supervise and inspect the employees to operate according to the production process to ensure that the product quality is up to standard.
5. Monitor the instrumentation of the workshop according to the plan of the workshop to ensure regular calibration.
6. Report quality abnormalities and assist in the investigation and improvement of quality accidents.
7. Assist the production manager in safety management.
8. Input of production data of SAP system.
9. Actively carry out on-site 5S activities, strengthen responsible management, create a beautiful production environment, and improve employee quality.
What we are looking for
1. College degree or above, best undergraduate, more than five years relevant work experience, especially good in chemical industry.
2. have a certain management experience, can solve the problem independently
3. skilled use of office software
4. Strong organizational and analytical skills
5. good communication skills
6. have a certain ability to withstand pressure
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?