Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. Formulation and implementation of employee training plans.
2. Secondary training, assessment and recording of new employees.
3. Quality management of the workshop. Provide solutions to a variety of complex problems related to the production process.
4. Conduct research on plant layout, equipment and process improvement, cost reduction, and provide data to management.
5. Supervise and inspect the employees to operate according to the production process to ensure that the product quality is up to standard.
6. Monitor the instrumentation of the workshop to ensure regular calibration.
7. Investigation and improvement of quality accidents.
8. Assist the production manager in safety management.
9. Management and training of SAP system production data.
10. Actively carry out on-site 5S activities, strengthen responsible management, create a beautiful production environment, and improve employee quality.
11. Manage the workshop quality management system and safety management system.
Who we are looking for
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical related, more than five years relevant industry experience
2, skilled use of office software
3. Experience in workshop management, quality management, 5S, safety training, etc.
4, good English literacy
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?